Access into the chamber is very easy and convenient. The hatch slides open and gives access on three sides. Maneuvering pieces and configuring setups is very fast and easy. The z-axis is motor driven and has a movement resolution of 0.01mm. To help position the z-axis appropriately, the engraver machine has an innovative and intuitive focusing system with overlapping laser pointers. The engraver can also be equipped with an internal video camera inside the chamber for optimization of the processing, and for possible remote assistance.
The machines use ytterbium-doped fiber optics that have low environmental impact and low maintenance- up to 50,000 hours of operation. Depending on the model, the LZR Engraver-3D machine comes a power range from 20 watts to 100 watts.
Software is included with these engravers. The software is capable of importing files from commonly-used computer design programs such as svg, dxf, bmp, plt, jpg, dwg, and others. The software makes it easy to perform any job from engraving an image, engraving text on the inside of a ring, engraving a custom design on a bangle, to marking and cutting custom shaped objects.
Additional options that can be included with the LZR Engraver machines include: high precision rotating axis system for rings and bangles, electro-pneumatic feeder for metal sheets, vacuum exhaust system with filters, XY clamp for positioning pieces, and a pneumatic hatch opening system.
- Pulsed fiber laser
- 3D software for image processing
- R-axis for marking rings and bracelets
- 3D focus-shift scan-head
- Adjustable focus height 35 mm
- Wide selection of optional
- Laser chamber enhanced visibility
- Pneumetic open door
- Operating keys on machine
- Easy I/O access
- 36 month warranty
- Engravings on rings, bracelets, medallions and flat surfaces
- Engravings on uneven surfaces with up to 40 mm irregularity
- Excavation in layers and bas-reliefs in 3D
- Engraving of photographs, names, designs and logos, including trademarks
- Engravings on watch faces and eyewear of any metal material
- Manual cutting of the individual piece, or automation for mass production